Master of Science Program in Biodiversiv
To provide graduate education to researcher in field of biodiversity that is characterized by:
1. Knowledge, research skills in field of biodiversity and incorporation of local culturalwisdom.
2. Skills to do research with community, leading to formation of knowledge and education in sustainable natural resources application.
3. Ethics and public mind to work with community in conservation and protection of natural resources.
Assessments and graduation
Requirements for graduation:
1. Qualification of English skills assessment approved by graduate school of MahasarakhamUniversity.
2. Qualification of final examination and get research articles published in peered reviewjournal at least one title.